If your old trampoline mat is in suitable condition, we prefer you supply the measurements requested below.
Measuring Tips :
- When collecting #1 and #2 measurements below be sure to follow the 'grain' of your fabric. To find the grain, look closely at the fabric to notice the yarn runs in two directions from 12 to 6-o'clock and also from 9 to 3-o'clock. Measure in both directions following the path of the yarn.
- If your old trampoline mat has a hole bigger than 1-inch directly in line with the fabric's grain, please order using frame and spring dimensions. Order using this form if mat diameter measurements can be collected along the fabric's grain without spanning a hole that is bigger than 1-inch.
- Measure with the grain even if the metal hardware along the edge of your mat is missing. If metal hardware is missing, add the appropriate distance to your measurement to account for the missing hardware.
- Mat can be measured while installed or while laying flat. If measured off the trampoline, gently pull the mat flat while measuring.
- If replacing most or all your springs, order using frame and spring dimensions.
Select perimeter hardware type on your original mat to view measurement instructions:
This section will display contents after completion of Step 1.
Please tell us about your trampoline (optional):