Following are the benefits of trampoline Exercises :
1. Daily exercise on trampolines improves coordination and
balance of the jumper as it takes coordination to achieve
consistent height, balanced landings, and the ability
to perform complex maneuvers without injury.
2. Children who regularly exercise on trampolines develop self confidence
which greatly influences a child’s academic success.
3. Trampoline exercises have an aerobic effect on the body thereby improving
the intake of oxygen which benefits the heart and lungs.
4. Jumping on the trampoline is an exhilarating experience and provides an easy way
to exercise your muscles, increase
flexibility and improve reflexes.
5. With better balance and co-ordination
skills, gained through trampoline exercises,
your children will, generally, have a better knowledge
of how to protect themselves in other sports if they
6. It is an effective form of building
up endurance levels.
Obesity is one of the main medical concerns of this
decade. To combat this problem and keep fit and healthy,
we need to adopt some form of daily exercise routine. More and more people are adopting trampolines as a form of cost effective gym at home to have exercise with their family – and they love doing it.
Adopt an active lifestyle which includes at least two
and a half hours of exercise on your trampoline per week. Lose those extra
pounds and achieve success in whatever you undertake.
As with any other form of exercising, following safety
measures is absolutely imperative for trampolines.
For information about safety rules please read the safety
instructions given in your user manual.