If your old mat is available and has no holes over 4-inches long, we prefer to receive your mat measurements. Please go to mat measuring instructions.
Measuring Tips :
- If your old mat is available and can be measured without spanning a hole, please order using mat dimensions.
- This is the best order form if replacing most or all your springs.
- Collecting frame measurements requires two people.
- Hold the measuring tape tight. Do not let the tape sag.
- Do not lean against the frame while measuring.
- When measuring frame, measure to and from where the spring hooks the frame. Usually springs hook into spring holes drilled into the frame, but
some frames have pieces of zig-zag wire welded to the inside edge of the frame. Regardless, measure to and from where the spring hooks the frame.
Select perimeter hardware type on your original mat to view measurement instructions:
This section will display contents after completion of Step 1.
Optional details: please tell us about your trampoline